1. Financial Regulation
- The regulatory team within the practice advices many of the Financial Institutions operating in the region on regulatory issues, including new legislative. Their market knowledge in this area is unmatched which is supported by their close working relationship with market participants and governmental agencies and regulators.
2. Islamic Finance
- Insurance and reinsurance.
- Islamic insurance.
- Islamic financing and Islamic banking operations.
3. Contract Drafting
- Drafting of mortgage and loan contracts together with contracts of Islamic products, e.g.: Ijarah, Murabaha, and Istisna.
4. Legal Consultation
- Providing legal consultancy regarding incorporation of banks and various financing institutions.
- Examining and reviewing all the policies and regulations relevant to provision of financial services.
- Legal claims resulting from loans, letters of credit, letters of guarantee and all credit contracts.
5. Arbitration and dispute resolution
- Including provision of assistance in preparation of technical reports, registration of actions, pleading before the arbitral tribunal and completion of all the procedures necessary for validation and
6. Investment Funds and Structures
- He and his team provide council to various regional investment funds and our experience includes establishing the First Real Estate Investment Trust in the DIFC.
7. Debt Capital Markets
- They have experience advising issuers and underwritten across the region on the full spectrum of debt capital market products and structures in UAE.
8. Trade and Export Financing
- His team offers support on an extensive range of structured trade finance and working capital facilities and products.